Would you be willing to take a brief survey on the License Search application?
You have been selected to participate in a survey
Frequently Asked Questions
- Name/Address Change and Duplicate License Request
- License Verification
- Reporting Forms Required After Licensure
- Initial Annual Statement - The Initial Annual Statement shall be filed within sixty (60) days of the issuance of a license as a California Professional Fiduciary. An Initial Annual Statement filed with the Bureau prior to the issuance of a license will not be accepted. Any Initial Annual Statement filed prior to the issuance of a license must be resubmit after licensure as required by law.
- Reporting Form For License Renewal
- Annual Statement - In addition to the other reporting requirements of a California Professional Fiduciary, the Annual Statement shall be filed at least sixty (60) days prior to the expiration of the license as a condition of license renewal each year.
- Who is a Mandated Reporter?
- A mandated reporter as defined in the Welfare and Institutions Code (WIC) section 15630; is: "Any person who has assumed full or intermittent responsibility for care or custody of an elder or dependent adult, whether or not that person receives compensation, including administrators, supervisors, and any licensed staff of a public or private facility that provides care or services for elder or dependent adults, or any elder or dependent adult care custodian, health practitioner, clergy member, or employee of a county adult protective services agency or a local law enforcement agency."
- If you are a mandated reporter and need to file a report, please see the information on the California department of Social Services website below: