Welcome to the Professional Fiduciaries Bureau's Website
The Professional Fiduciaries Bureau was created by legislation that passed and was enacted into law in 2007 to regulate non-family member professional fiduciaries, including conservators, guardians, trustees, and agents under durable power of attorney as defined by the Professional Fiduciaries Act. Are You A Professional Fiduciary?
Professional fiduciaries provide critical services to seniors, disabled persons, and children. They manage matters for clients including daily care, housing and medical needs, and also offer financial management services ranging from basic bill paying to estate and investment management. Requirements for licensing include passing an examination and completing thirty (30) hours of approved education courses (See Pre-Licensing Education Information), and earning fifteen (15) hours of continuing education credit each year for renewal.
- Sunset Review 2013
- E-Newsletter-Spring 2013, Volume 1, Issue 1
- Information for Military Personnel and Their Spouses/Domestic Partners
- New Cite and Fine Regulations
- New Proposed Regulations
- Current Mailing Address
- PFB Strategic Plan (posted 12/22/2010)
- Professional Fiduciary Application Package
- License Verification
- For the latest information on the Bureau, Please sign up on the following link: