NEW MAILING ADDRESS (Effective 7/1/2021)
Professional Fiduciaries Bureau
1625 N. Market Blvd., Ste. S-209
Sacramento, CA 95834
Welcome to the Professional Fiduciaries Bureau's Website
Llame a nuestra línea de asistencia en español a (800) 952-5210.
The Professional Fiduciaries Bureau was created by legislation that passed and was enacted into law in 2007 to regulate non-family member professional fiduciaries, including conservators, guardians, trustees, personal representatives of a decedent’s estate, and agents under durable power of attorney as defined by the Professional Fiduciaries Act.
Professional fiduciaries provide critical services to seniors, persons with disabilities, and children. They manage matters for clients including daily care, housing and medical needs, and also offer financial management services ranging from basic bill paying to estate and investment management. Requirements for licensing include passing an examination and completing thirty (30) hours of approved education courses (See Pre-Licensing Education Information), and earning fifteen (15) hours of continuing education credit (two (2) hours must be in ethics for fiduciaries) each year for renewal.
Safeguarding the well-being of consumers who receive professional fiduciary services.
To protect consumers through licensing, education, and enforcement of the Professional Fiduciaries Act by promoting and upholding competency and ethical standards across the profession.
- Notice of Decision Not to Proceed – Client Notification regulation
- Notice of Proposed Regulations Hearing – Inactive or Retired License Status
- Approved Regulations – Mailing Address of Bureau (Effective July 14, 2021)
- Notice of Modified Text 15-Day Comment Period for Proposed Client Notification Regulations
- Instructions on how to complete the Annual Statement
- Information for Military Personnel and Their Spouses/Domestic Partners
- Professional Fiduciary Application Package
- For the latest information on the Bureau, please sign up on the following link:
How To Get Vaccinated
Learn more about how to get vaccinated by visiting the state’s COVID-19 website https://covid19.ca.gov/vaccines/#How-to-get-vaccinated. The state’s website has information on vaccination eligibility, how to sign up for an appointment via MyTurn.ca.gov, local health jurisdiction resources, and more. Additionally, CVS, Rite Aid and Walgreen pharmacies now offer limited appointments for free COVID-19 vaccinations in select areas. Visit https://covid19.ca.gov/vaccines/#How-to-get-vaccinated for more information.