Frequently Asked Questions
|Initial License||$600 for the first year + proration of $58/month through licensee’s birth month|
|Delinquent License Renewal||$150|
- Reporting Forms Required After Licensure
- Initial Annual Statement – The Initial Annual Statement Shall be filed within sixty (60) days of the issuance of a license as a California Professional Fiduciary. An initial annual statement filed with the Bureau prior to the issuance of a license will not be accepted. An initial annual statement filed prior to the issuance of a license must be resubmitted after licensure as required by law.
License Renewal Reporting and Payment of Fee
- Annual Statement – In addition to the other reporting requirements of a California Professional Fiduciary, the Annual Statement shall be filed at least sixty (60) days prior to the expiration of the license as a condition of license renewal each year.
- Instructions on how to complete the Annual Statement
- Once the annual statement is received and processed, you will receive a renewal notice. Please return this notice with your renewal payment of $700 and the signed slip verifying you have completed at least fifteen (15) hours of continuing education (including two (2) hours of ethics for fiduciaries) and submitted your annual statement.
If you have not received the renewal notice, you may send your renewal payment with this form to the address at the top of the form.
Who is a Mandated Reporter
- A mandated reporter as defined in the Welfare and Institutions Code (WIC) section 15630 is: “Any person who has assumed full or intermittent responsibility for care or custody of an elder or dependent adult, whether or not that person receives compensation, including administrators, supervisors, and any licensed staff of a public or private facility that provides care or services for elder or dependent adults, or any elder or dependent adult care custodian, health practitioner, clergy member, or employee of a county adult protective services agency or a local law enforcement agency.”
- If you are a mandated reporter and need to file a report, please see the information on the California Department of Social Services website below: